We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with you.
When placing your order, you must provide your name, contact information, shipping address, and any other information you wish to provide.How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal information we collect to:
- process your orders and prepare the necessary documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you information messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect the legitimate rights of us, you and others.How do we protect personal information?
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information. Your personal data is only available to a limited number of authorized people.How long do we keep personal data?
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store on your computer. They are used to keep the website up to date as well as to provide information to the site owners.This website may set the following cookies:
How do I opt out of cookies?
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain traffic statistics for our website. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website as an Instagram button. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
To opt out of cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode will be deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
You can use the free Your Online Choices
tool to opt out of obtaining and using the information needed to run a targeted ad.Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GPA
(for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to correct. You have the right to obtain the correction or addition of inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay.
- The right to be "forgotten". You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer required to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing it, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal or if you request legal action.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or there is an indisputable legal basis for the processing.
- Other rights under the VDAR. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection Website.